|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
'F5' and a Sense of DoomThe clouds are restless
The winds are shifting
The light is gone, but for a lamp.
Darkness knocks at the door,
which (b)locks it out.
My internet has run out.
The Gamer's CodePeople who want to be respected in the online-community,
should convey respect to the online-community.
1) Thou shalt not cheat.
2) Thou shalt not flame thine teammates.
3) Thou should'st never flame noobs. Because they are weaker than you.
4) Thou shalt respect advice from higher-ranked teammates.
5) Thou shalt not scam thine friend of their possessions.
6) Thou shalt not use lag to thine advantage.
7) Should you forget the Gamer's Code, thou shalt strive to become more honest than those who mimic these rules set-forth.
8) If you do remember the Gamer's Code, then thou shalt try to spread its meaning to other Gamers.
9) Thou shalt not report thine enemy for bannable-offenses. Because banning another player is not victory, but it is surrendering to the fact that them cheating makes them better than you. So it's not a source of pride to ban someone else.
10) Thou shalt not afk while your teammates fight for your survival, because the one who looks down upon those who aid them is himself
Keep in Touch!