|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
'F5' and a Sense of DoomThe clouds are restless
The winds are shifting
The light is gone, but for a lamp.
Darkness knocks at the door,
which (b)locks it out.
My internet has run out.
The Gamer's CodePeople who want to be respected in the online-community,
should convey respect to the online-community.
1) Thou shalt not cheat.
2) Thou shalt not flame thine teammates.
3) Thou should'st never flame noobs. Because they are weaker than you.
4) Thou shalt respect advice from higher-ranked teammates.
5) Thou shalt not scam thine friend of their possessions.
6) Thou shalt not use lag to thine advantage.
7) Should you forget the Gamer's Code, thou shalt strive to become more honest than those who mimic these rules set-forth.
8) If you do remember the Gamer's Code, then thou shalt try to spread its meaning to other Gamers.
9) Thou shalt not report thine enemy for bannable-offenses. Because banning another player is not victory, but it is surrendering to the fact that them cheating makes them better than you. So it's not a source of pride to ban someone else.
10) Thou shalt not afk while your teammates fight for your survival, because the one who looks down upon those who aid them is himself
RE: The Fennec and the NagaThe Fennec laughed as the Naga's false reality melted about him. Above his head he saw a blindingly bright sunlight shine from the disintegrating roof of the actual temple, and the sunlight reminded him of the Temple candles which he had used to replace and light three times each day. He began to remember the face of the Fennec who had taught him how to do this task, but his will was crushed in the form of a large rock hurtling downwards. In musing, he wondered why gravity never paused to lull its victims into a completely false sleep.
The Fennec awoke to the sound of a door slamming.
"May I get you anything for breakfast?" A young Fennec serving girl asked him.
The Fennec stared at the door in front of him, trying to recall how he had survived what he had survived. And then with a flash, he remembered the desert Naga and gritted his teeth. But before he could open his mouth to speak with the girl, he was standing inside the stables. Disoriented, he turned around.
"We don't sell
Keep in Touch!
A two-time Community Volunteer for the deviantART Related category, Anne is well-known as a positive, helpful force. She is the community's resident expert when it comes to CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and her personal gallery offers a wide variety of tutorials for new and experienced coders alike. In addition, each winter she hosts a calendar project encouraging members to create Journal designs for all to use, bringing more creativity to the community.
It is with immense gratitude that we acknowledge Anne as the recipient of the Deviousness Award for October 2014. Read More